These nuts are great for 14×1.5 and 14×1.25 applications where the length does not exceed 55mm brake rotor protrusion for press in studs or 68mm overall length on thread in studs.
Also Perfect for OEM stud length GM, Cadillac Car and Truck applications.
Why are these on clearance?
These Titan nuts are on clearance because they are not threaded all the way though so they will not accept a thread in stud that is longer than 68mm. See the attached picture.
Motorsport Hardware Titan Cold Forged Race Extended Nuts
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
- Ball seat adapters are available here ->Conical seat to Ball seat Adapter
Choose from Neo-Chrome, Black, and Gunmetal
The purpose of this product is to offer a top quality race nut that will provide continued reliability and durability while having great aesthetics and functionality
- NOTE: Please be sure to choose your thread pitch and color when ordering
- Ideal for repeated use and the rigors of track days.
- This application is for thread in studs up to 68mm only
- Manufactured from Cold Formed Aerospace alloy steel
- Superior strength and durability vs. Aluminum
- Heat treated to 10.9 hardness
- Ultra Durable Alumite coating
- 17mm head with 60 degree conical seat
- Torque to factory specs
- Each kit consists of (20pcs) 17mm nuts
Tips for use:
- Re-check torque after first 20-100 miles of service and re-torque as required to OEM specifications