Gain increased handling while achieving a more aggressive look. Can also be used to clear suspension components and aftermarket brake kits.
- Maximum hub protrusion this spacer will accept is 12.5mm, shortening of the OEM hub may be necessary on the rear of car for these spacers ONLY
- Perfect for the Track Enthusiast who wants to increase handling while keeping the weight to a minimum
- Cut outs to reduce overall weight
- Weighs just 6.9oz vs 12oz (standard spacer)
- (2) quick removal slots
- 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum Alloy
- 57.1 center bore
- Hubcentric With Shank
- Spacers sold in pairs (2 spacers)
- Kits available with (8) Silver or Black extended bolt options
- Recommended stud lengths 75-90mm
- Verify with your wheels if you need Ball or Conical seat bolts/nuts
*Order w/o extended bolts if pairing with stud kit
Extended bolts are required to use spacer properly. Stock length bolts are not long enough to use spacers safely.